Management policy of FELS-Werke GmbH (excerpt)
Customer satisfaction and security of supply are cornerstones of our quality concept
- Our quality concept begins before production - here the basis for perfect and best product quality is laid.
- The processes of our processes according to regulated standards and guidelines ensure that we comply with set standards and requirements.
- Our quality management ensures legal compliance with existing and applicable environmental and safety standards.
- Uniform, transparent documentation ensures the efficient and continuous updating of our management system.
- To fulfil our responsibility, we rely on our employees. Their identification with our company and their know-how form the basis of our value creation.
Responsible use of natural resources such as limestone and water is of central importance to us.
- The aim is to design the production and transport processes as optimally as possible in order to keep emissions as low as possible.
- We aim to make maximum use of the rock material extracted and to minimise stockpiling.
- The internal organisation for the control and implementation of environmental protection measures, as well as the sensitisation of employees to environmentally conscious behaviour, is subject to a continuous improvement process.
- Recultivation and renaturation of the areas we use are firmly anchored in our long-term planning.
Efficient use of energy - conservation of energy resources and optimisation of production costs
- Increasing energy efficiency is the primary objective of the energy management system.
- We want to avoid wasting energy and reduce our production costs by continuously optimizing our plants and processes.
- Regular and accurate determination of energy consumption and energy performance indicators facilitates the identification of optimization potentials.
- Every employee can contribute to the implementation of energy saving targets through energy-conscious behaviour.
GMP / HACCP TWA (animal feed) / (drinking water)
Special standards require special attention - limestones and limestone products for animal feed and drinking water are monitored separately by us
- Dismantling, processing, transport - we demonstrate complete compliance with quality standards.
- Compliance with the statutory provisions of the Feed Ordinance and compliance with official requirements must be ensured.
- Quality assurance for animal feed and drinking water is based on risk analyses, so that dangers can be identified early and averted by preventive measures.