Rüdersdorf takes pride in a lime-burning tradition dating back several centuries. Nowadays, the porous limestone from the nearby open pit is calcined in modern counterflow/parallel flow regenerative kilns and in modernised shaft kilns, resulting in high-quality lime products.
The types of lime which are produced are used in the construction and building materials industry and in environmental protection. The quality of the raw materials and the finished products is constantly audited by our laboratory.
You can download and print the complete map as a PDF file. You need the Acrobat Reader to view this file.
How to get to the Rüdersdorf lime production plant
From the A10
- you are travelling on the A10
- leave the motorway at exit 4 Berlin Hellersdorf
- turn onto the B1/B5 in the direction of Frankfurt/Oder
- drive through the Tasdorf district up to Herzfelde
- then turn left and follow the signs towards Fels-Werke